Erin Air operates a 10,000 SF maintenance facility with approximately 20,000 SF of ramp space at Spokane International Airport (GEG), where our Director of Maintenance, Jeff Wolfe and his staff have over 25 years of combined experience in FAA compliant Air Frame and Engine A/P maintenance and repair work.
- Computer record system that track aircraft maintenance and inspection requirements
- Cost-effective maintenance and inspection services
- Efficient parts purchasing
- Flexibility in maintenance and event scheduling, as well as coordinating of out station repairs
- Corporate aviation technicians trained to manufacturer’s model-specific maintenance standards
- Most major and minor mandatory inspections done swiftly in-house
- Interior refurbishing (leather, carpet, soft goods), paint touch ups, and aircraft detailing done during aircraft servicing.
Please inquire for further information